วันอังคารที่ 27 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

In the Face of Death Response

     From these 3 questions, I answered that it is wrong to kill the cabin boy and the coworker, but it is alright for Doctor Szwajger to kill her young patients. The result said it is not clear why I think killing young patients is right, but they said that from my answers to the cabin boy and the coworker is from my thinking that it is a selfish act.
     I think the result is right about my answers for cabin boy and the coworker. I believe killing people for your own benefit is wrong. The reason I think it is alright for the doctor to kill her young patient is that the patient would be killed by the Nazi afterward anyway. Therefore, I think it is better to get them to "sleep" in a more peaceful way. Also, those patients are not healthy at all. I think it would make them suffer more if I let the Nazi kill them. Killing someone is not morally right, but still, it is all based on people's different thinking and reason for their action.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น